What is expected from MAQLD staff at all satellite academies?
When you are out in off site locations you are representing MAQLD and our professional image and standards. These basic rules are to be followed with no exceptions.
- 120 mats set out as a minimum.
- Table set up as per picture.
- Banners put up (a-fame at front of school & pull up in hall entrance)
- Know all kids names. (within reason)
- NO mobile phones (only for emergencies!)
- Change to any school procedures must be reported to the MAQLD Director.
- Principal instructor of location is accountable.
- Membership forms MUST be given to new students after their TRIAL lesson.
- Toll roads are only to be used when absolutely necessary.