FREE INVITATIONS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES At Martial Arts Queensland, we want kids to have a great time at their birthday parties. Below you will find all the information you need to plan your child’s birthday party. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 766 634 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Our Birthday Parties Are Like
We provide a special group Martial Arts Lesson for all who attend the party. This is a fun filled class with the Birthday Party Child being the Star of the Show. The birthday boy or girl will be dressed in a special blue uniform with “It’s my birthday written on the back”. Fun games and events are done at the party such as dodge ball, belt pull, tails or whatever the Birthday boy/girl wants to do (within reason). We have many games that we play, and we give the Birthday person and guests the choice. The games are structured based on the age of the attendees. Whether the student is 5 or 15 we have the right games for them. They always have fun!
Structure of the Birthday Parties
- Beginning of the Birthday Party – The party usually starts with Set Up beginning 15 minutes prior to starting time.
- It usually takes the guests approximately 10 to 15 minutes to show up and get ready to start.
- We usually teach a Martial Arts Lesson for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the children.
- Then we play games for the rest of the hour.
- Then the Birthday Cake. cut with a samurai sword.
- After the cake, the children sit around the Birthday Boy or Girl while he/she opens their presents.
- Once the presents are done it is usually time to go home, but if time is left, we play more games.
What you must bring to the birthday party We supply the entertainment, you supply the rest.
- A birthday cake (we provide the samurai sword to cut it and matches to light it with)
- Any snacks or drinks you want (we also sell drinks from our fridge)
- Decorations such as balloons, streamers, or banners