Martial Arts Jamboree Heights
Martial Arts Queensland has a full time academy located at 30 Guide Street in Jamboree Heights. Classes offered are Little Warriors, Defence, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and many more to come. Classes start from 3.30 daily. The Head Instructor for this academy is Phil Hedges.
Take a tour of the academy click here
Benefits of training at Martial Arts Queensland Jamboree Heights academy
• Permanent training facility with toilets and change rooms.
• Safe hi density foam matted floor & wall area.
• Great car parking.
• Parents Area – tea and coffee supplied.
• Closed circuit camera system to monitor kids playroom.
• Dedicated play room with LCD TV, DVD player, Playstation 3s and toys.
• Park with swings, playground and BBQ right next door.
• Parents can train with their children.
• Separate adults and children’s classes.
• Specialised self defence & fitness curriculum with regular gradings throughout the year.
• The children just have great fun.
• Students are part of something special.
• Social events and awards nights.
Interested in more information about our classes? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Please allow 24hrs for us to respond or give us a call and
1300 766 634
Talk to us about whatever you like, ask us a question. We’re all ears.
Opening hours Jamboree Heights
Monday to Friday 3pm-8.00pm