· Only attend classes that you have booked into.
· Spectators are only allowed for the Little Warriors classes and these spectators must use the QR code check in
· Social distancing of 1.5 meters must be adhered to as much as possible.
· Contact – full contact training is permitted on the mat. At all other times, participants, coaches, and spectators are to observe physical distancing requirements and undertake sound hygiene practices.
· Try to restrict your training partners as much as possible.
· Washing of hands before and after each class.
· if you are over the age of 12 masks must be worn when entering/leaving the building and when waiting for class to start. Your instructor will advise you as to whether as mask must be worn during class.
· Mats will be cleaned after each class.
· Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before classes and leave immediately after classes with no social interaction.
· Please bring your own water bottle.
· If you are feeling unwell please do not attend the class.