- NCAS Level 2 Coach (Australian Sports Commission)
- Certificate 3 in Provision of First Aid
- Certificate 3 in Business
- Blue card issued by the Commission for Children and Young People
- Trains in Japanese Jujitsu, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Kickboxing
Brandon started out as a student at Martial Arts Queensland in 2010. After a few years of training he loved it so much he began volunteering helping the younger kids classes. After a few more years Brandon was hired to be a coach and for administration work. Brandon also competes in amateur kickboxing through the World Association of Kickboxing Organisations (WAKO).